The global structural insulated panels market size is expected to reach USD 611.8 Million in 2028 and register a steady CAGR over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. The Global Structural Insulated Panels Market report presents comprehensive information covering insightful data for businesses and investors for the time period of 2020-2028. Structural insulated panels reduce onsite waste due to framing, which is another factor contributing to growing demand for these systems. Factory waste can also be minimized, and the material can be potentially recycled. Rising need to reduce energy consumption in buildings is also boosting demand as structural insulated panels are more energy-efficient as compared to stick frame constructions.
Browse Detailed Research report @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/structural-insulated-panels-market
The study on the Global Structural Insulated Panels Market is the latest report covering the impact analysis of the currently ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The pandemic has directly affected the market by causing disruptions in the global supply chains and indirectly by inducing financial difficulties. The Structural Insulated Panels market has witnessed dynamic changes in trends and demands owing to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The report studies the historical data of the Structural Insulated Panels market and offers valuable information about the key segments and sub-segments, revenue generation, demand and supply scenario, trends, and other vital aspects. The report provides a detailed outlook on how the pandemic has affected the key segments of the Structural Insulated Panels industry. The report includes an in-depth impact analysis of the COVID-19 pandemic on the overall Structural Insulated Panels industry.
Get Free Sample PDF Brochure @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/591
The report further offers a complete value chain analysis along with an analysis of the downstream buyers and upstream raw materials. The study focuses on global trends, regulatory frameworks, and macro- and micro-economic factors. The report also provides an extensive analysis of the segment and sub-segmented expected to dominate the market over the projected period.
Emergen Research has segmented the global structural insulated panels market on the basis of application, product, end-use :
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Glass Wool Panel
- EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) Panel
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- In July 2020, DuPont launched a new, reduced Global Warming Potential (GWP) styrofoam brand Insulation. The new product is expected to support modern, high-performance building design, and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- EPS panel segment revenue is expected to expand at a rapid CAGR during the forecast period. The low water absorption rate of EPS prevents humidity and moisture, and as well as the corrosion of load-bearing system accessories, which is resulting in growing demand in the construction industry.
- Wall segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. Rising need for improved thermal performance and enhanced energy efficiency of buildings is driving demand for insulation of walls and supporting growth of the structural insulated panels market.
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Find similar reports by Emergen Research:
- Cyber Security Market Size – USD 173.20 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 7.6%, Market Trends – Increasing cyber-attacks in BFSI industry. Steady cyber security market revenue growth is due to increase in the number of data breaches and increasing deployment to the cloud, driven by the digitization shift across various industries, sectors, and verticals.
- Head-up Display Market Size – USD 1.32 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 28.4%, Market Trends – Advancements in technology. High penetration of head-up displays in aerospace defense industry and fall in price of HUD technology are key factors driving growth of the market
- Military Drones Market Size – USD 15.44 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 10.9%, Market Trends – Rise in military expenditure. Increasing deployment of drones in intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance operations is a key factor driving revenue growth of the global military drones market. Military drones are widely used for providing real-time tracking of enemy activities and their positions in combat zones. The intelligence gathered through intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance provides keen military-edge to soldiers and considerably increases mission success rates.
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasures Market Size – USD 152.9 Million in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 4.9%, Market Trend – Advancements in security infrastructure. Technical surveillance countermeasures or TSCM solution offers detection of different surveillance devices and hazards, and identification of technical security weaknesses. Installation of such devices in a particular area or building ensures that there is absolutely nothing that will compromise the privacy and confidential information.
- Sensitive Data Discovery Market Size – USD 4.87 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 15.7%, Market Trend –Rapid digitalization and technological advancements in network infrastructure. Market revenue growth is driven by factors such as rising adoption of cloud-based sensitive data discovery solutions and rising awareness regarding data security in various sectors such as IT and telecommunication, BFSI, government, healthcare, and others. Data discovery is a process of searching and identifying sensitive data to save or securely remove any sort of compromising information.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]