The global cyber security market size is expected to reach USD 311.73 Billion at a steady CAGR of 7.6% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. The report offers a holistic coverage of the Cyber Security market, laying emphasis on the key factors influencing the industrial growth, technological developments taking place in the industry, and current and emerging trends witnessed in the leading regional markets. Adoption of cloud-based services in various industries has increased thus driving growth of the cyber security market to a significant extent. Enterprises are increasingly adopting cloud-based services as this is less expensive and does not require an IT infrastructure setup.
Browse Detailed Research report @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/cyber-security-market
The global Cyber Security market report by Emergen Research is the latest document covering the changes in the market dynamics and trends that have followed the COVID-19 outbreak. The global health emergency has brought about unprecedented changes in the global economic scenario, drastically affecting the Cyber Security market landscape, disrupting its supply chains, and causing volatility in prices and demand for products. Moreover, the report sheds light on the cutting-edge expansion strategies adopted by the market contenders, such as mergers acquisitions, joint ventures, partnerships collaborations, new product launches, and brand promotions. The rapidly changing dynamics of the market and current and future growth potential of the market are covered in the report. The report offers crucial information about the initial and future assessment of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the overall market.
Get Free Sample PDF Brochure @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/614
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Large enterprises segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020 due to increased cyberattack incidence on personal databases of such organizations. Large organizations are improving their cyber security abilities to protect their data and safeguard customer information.
- Retail industry witnessed more breaches than any other industry in 2019, as criminals deployed more advanced methods to target vast asset and data retailers. As digital commerce is becoming more popular, retailers are investing majorly in state-of-the-art security software to protect their e-commerce engines. Point of Sale (POS) attacks are the most common due to containing sensitive information such as debit and credit card details, numbers, and PINs.
- Asia Pacific market revenue is expected to increase at a rapid rate during the forecast period due to increase in investment by government and enterprises to protect respective data and information. Japan followed by India experienced the highest number of cyber-attacks in 2020, which propelled growth of the market thereafter. Finance insurance was the most attacked sector in India in 2019, followed by manufacturing and professional services.
The global Cyber Security business vertical has been extensively categorized on the basis of product type, application gamut, end-user industries, and a competitive overview. The report inspects the current market scenario, its past performance, demand and supply ratios, production and consumption rates, sales, and numerous growth opportunities available in the market. It further estimates the prospective growth of the leading regional segments of the market, which is beneficial for readers to gain impactful insights into the Cyber Security business sector. A clear outline of the competitive landscape of the market is expected to help businesses involved in this sector decipher the optimal business moves to reach their desired business goals. Key players in the market include IBM Corporation, Cisco Systems, Juniper Networks, CyberArk, Forcepoint, McAfee, Microsoft, F5 Networks, Oracle, and Fortinet.
Major Geographies Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Along with these details, the report also covers the segmentation of the market based on types, applications, end-user industry, and others. Analysis of each market segment, along with projections up to 2028, is offered in the report. The report includes profitability, gross margins, global demand, sales volume, and growth prospects of each market segment.
Emergen Research has segmented the global cyber security market on the basis of component, solution, services, security type :
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Threat Intelligence
- Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Managed Security Services
- Professional Services
- Risk and Threat Assessment
- Design and Integration
- Security Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Network Security
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about customization, please get in touch with us. We assure you that your report will be designed as per your requirements.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Find similar reports by Emergen Research:
- Red Phosphor Market : Increasing demand for fertilizers, LED, and flame retardants, and launch of new products by key players are some key factors driving growth of the market. Growth of the market can be attributed to enhancements in lighting and new product launches, and rising demand for fertilizers and flame retardants globally.
- Electrotherapy Market : Electrotherapy systems consists of a battery-powered unit attached by wires to electrode pads. For this therapy process, electrode pads are placed on the affected area, and the system delivers small or low-intensity electrical impulses to the skin through electrode pads.
- Logistics Robots Market : Growing emphasis on warehouse automation is one of the significant factors influencing the market growth.
- Plant Genomics Market : Plant genomics helps in genetic variation identification in phenotypes and molecular pathway characterization in resistance from abiotic and biotic stresses.
- Food Antioxidants Market : Growing demand for home food preservation options is another factor contributing to rising utilization of food antioxidants in food and beverage industries.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]