According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Construction fabrics market was valued at USD 1,760.5 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 3,401.9 Million by year 2028, at a CAGR of 8.5%. The study covers the in-depth analysis of construction fabrics and discusses about various types of construction fabrics used in several sectors. Construction fabrics is a general term describing geotextiles in applications. Construction fabrics consist of three different types of geotextiles and applications used in construction projects. Recent acquisition of the equity capital of Kirson Industrial Reinforcements GmbH, a major manufacturer of reinforcement scrim and combination products of scrim and nonwoven fabrics by Saint Gobain, one of the leading construction fabrics company. Increase in the demand for commercial spaces such as banking, financial services, rising urbanization and industrialization are some of the key factors propelling market growth in the industry. Also, increasing commercial infrastructures and construction of eco-cities with vertical gardens has led to growth in the construction fabrics industry. However, problems related to disposal of waste and availability of inexpensive substitutes are the major hindrances to the construction fabrics market.
Key players in the construction fabrics market include Sioen Industries NV, Hiraoka Co. Ltd, Endutex Coated Technical Textiles, Hightex Gmbh, Low Bonar, Sattler AG, Taiyo Kogyo Corporation, Serge Ferrari, and Saint-Gobain.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1486
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Asia pacific region is estimated to become the highest growing market for construction fabrics due to the rapid industrialization and urbanization in the major countries such as India, China. It is expected to hold 32.8% of the total market share. Low labor cost and easy availability of resources are also few of the primary reasons to rise in the market share.
- Due to enormous rural population and underdevelopment, African countries and Latin American countries hold the lowest construction fabrics market share of 1.6%. On the other hand, North America has the 24.2 % of the total market share.
- The European market accounts for the highest share in the global construction fabrics market i.e. 42.4%.
- The construction fabrics has been classified into five types on the basis of materials such as PVC ( polyvinyl chloride), PE (polyethylene), PP(polypropylene), PTFE(polytetrafluoroethylene), ETFE(ethylene tetrafluoroethylene).
- ETFE segment is projected to witness the highest CAGR of 9.7 during the forecast period. ETFE is a fluorine-based plastic polymer which is used in the production of innovative and lightweight substitute to glass panels. It is widely used as the material of choice in modern structures mainly for outdoor spaces in a series of climatic conditions.
- PVC is estimated to witness the second highest market share of 29.7% followed by ETFE whereas the PP segment accounts for the lowest market share.
- The tensile architecture is expected to lead the construction fabrics market with the total market share of 66.2% during the forecast period. Tensile architecture which work on the principles of tensile stresses provides ease of pre-fabrication, flexibility, capability to cover long spans. On the other hand, facades and hoardings signages hold the lowest market share of mere 1.6%.
- Due to increasing urbanization and industrialization, number of new firms are entering into construction fabrics market posing a great threat to the existing players of the construction fabrics market. This has forced the current construction fabrics sellers to come up with new products with minimum cost.
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1486
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the construction fabrics market on the basis of type, material, application and region:
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2020–2028)
- Needle punched nonwoven
- Woven monofilament
- Woven slit
Material (Revenue, USD Million; 2020–2028)
Applications (Revenue, USD Million; 2020–2028)
- Tensile architecture
- Scaffoldings nets
- Hoardings and signages
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2020–2028)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East Africa
- Latin America
Download Summary Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/1486
Reasons for Buying this Report:
- The report focuses on market share, market size, revenue share, industry growth rate, regional bifurcation, and overall industry outlook.
- The study provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics.
- The report helps readers in understanding the product segments and their future growth.
- Analysts in this research report can quickly expand their business by focusing on various business and market strategies.
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments.
- PEST analysis of the market in the five major regions.
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Paper Bottle Market Manufacture @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/paper-bottle-market
Taxifolin Market Worth @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/taxifolin-market
Plastic Recycling Market Share @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/plastic-recycling-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports