Global Electric Vehicle Battery Market Size research report 2021 offers in-depth assessment of revenue growth, market definition, segmentation, industry potential, influential trends for understanding the future outlook and current prospects for the market.
This study provides information about the sales and revenue during the historic and forecasted period of (2021 to 2028). Understanding the segments helps in identifying the importance of different factors that aid market growth. Estimations about the CAGR value for specific forecast period, market drivers, market restraints, and competitive strategies are assessed in this Electric Vehicle Battery Market report.
Key Market Driver -Development of customized high quality automotive winches system at economical cost and easy installation is expected to drive the growth of the market in the forecast period. Key Market Restraint -High cost associated with advanced winches system may hamper the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report at – https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/101700
At present, the main source of power for electric vehicles is lithium-ion batteries. According to a study published by the U.S. International Trade Commission in 2018, Li-ion batteries account for more than 70 percent of the rechargeable battery market. In addition, the battery prices per kilowatt-hour (kWh) have dropped to less than 200 USD in 2019 from around 1000 USD in 2010. Furthermore, due to the advancement of cell chemistry and battery pack manufacturing techniques, battery prices are expected to drop below 100 USD/kWh in the coming years. Therefore, a decrease in the costs of battery packs that are responsible for around 35% to 45% of electric vehicle manufacturing costs is anticipated to drive the electric vehicle battery market growth.
Key players covered in the global Electric Vehicle Battery Market research report:
- Panasonic Corporation (Osaka, Japan)
- LG Chem (Seoul, South Korea)
- BYD Company Ltd. (Shenzhen, China)
- GS Yuasa International Ltd. (Kyoto, Japan)
- Samsung SDI CO., LTD (Seoul, South Korea)
- Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan)
- Contemporary Amperex Technology Co., Limited (CATL) (Ningde, China)
- EXIDE INDUSTRIES LIMITED (Kolkata, India)
- SK INNOVATION CO. LTD. (Seoul, South Korea)
- East Penn Manufacturing Company (Pennsylvania, U.S.)
For More Detailed Information, Speak to Our Analyst at - https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/101700
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are making continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Major Table of Contents for Electric Vehicle Battery Market Research Report:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Market Growth Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Electric Vehicle Battery Market Revenue Growth, Industry Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2021
- Company Profiles
Purchase Full Report at - https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/101700
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]