Detroit, Michigan, Jan 25th 2022. The unexpected shifts in the global markets because of the sudden outbreak of the COVID-19 virus have brought many major and minor tremors to industries of all sizes including the Egg Products Processing Market.
The Egg Products Processing market is projected to grow from USD 27.1 billion in 2020 to USD 33.4 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of around 3.6% during the forecast period.
Egg products processing can be defined as a process that involves breaking eggs, filtering, mixing, stabilizing, blending, pasteurizing, cooling, drying, and packaging. Egg products include dried egg products, liquid egg products, and frozen egg products.
By application, the egg products processing market has been bifurcated into bakery, confectionery, dairy products, ready-to-eat meals (rte), soups sauces and other. Under these, the bakery segment accounted for the largest market share in 2020 and is projected to register significant growth during the review period. The segment growth can be attributed to increasing consumption of bakery products across the globe.
By region, the market in North America accounted for the largest market share in 2020 and is projected to grow at a significant CAGR during the assessment period.
- The regional growth can be attributed to high demand for egg products in the food beverage industry.
- The market in Asia-Pacific is expected to register fastest growth on account of rapidly expanding food beverage industry.
- China held the largest share in Asia-Pacific egg products processing market in 2020.
COVID-19 Impact on Global Egg Products Processing Market
The covid-19 outbreak posed significant challenges for the food beverage industry across geographies. It impacted the growth of the egg products processing market negatively as the imposition of lockdown resulted in trade restrictions. However, the reopening of economies and ease in lockdown measures bolstered the market growth.
For a more detailed breakdown of the COVID-19 impact on the Egg Products Processing Market, request a free sample of the report here:
Key players operating in the Egg Products Processing market are-
- SANOVO TECHNOLOGY A/S (Denmark),
- Moba BV (Netherlands),
- lnterovo Egg Group BV (Netherlands),
- Avril Group (France),
- Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. (The U.S).
- EUROVO Srl (Italy),
- Actini Group (The U.S),
- Pelbo Srl (Italy),
- lgreca SA (France), and
- Bouwhuis Enthoven BV (Netherlands).
Features of the Report:
This report offers high-quality insights and is the outcome of detailed research methodology comprising extensive secondary research, rigorous primary interviews with industry stakeholders and validation and triangulation with Stratview Research’s internal database and statistical tools.
The Egg Products Processing Market analysis report discusses the following heads in great detail:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- COVID-19 Impact Assessment
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors.
Know more about Stratview Research:
Stratview Research is a global market research company and is known to offer custom research reports in varied fields such as aerospace Defense, Advanced Materials, Aerospace Defense, Automotive Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy Utility, Healthcare Life Sciences, and Oil Gas. Our team makes sure to have deep research about the topics so that the most useful insights can be delivered to the professionals.
Need a detailed report? Get in touch with us:
E-mail: [email protected]