There could be different reasons why one wants to check the subscription expiration date of his McAfee products. At times, when you try to use your McAfee product, what you end up seeing is that your product has been expired. But, on the other hand, you think that your subscription should not end so early. At that time, what you can do is check your product status at Mcafee.com/Activate and learn when the time to renew your subscription is.
If we speak about checking the subscription status of a McAfee product, we can say that there are different methods of doing so. You can either check it from your McAfee account, your linked email address, or directly from the main page of your McAfee product. So, we'll be having a look at a few methods that would help you in this endeavor.
Method 1 to check McAfee subscription status
To begin, we can say that checking the subscription status of a McAfee product is easy if you do it directly from your PC. To learn how to do that, follow the steps listed below:
- At first, you simply need to right-click on the McAfee product icon on your device
- After this, you need to choose "show more icons" "Verify subscription"
- On the next pop-up, click on the "Yes" option to review the details
Method 2 to check the status via McAfee account
If you cannot find out the subscription status of your McAfee device by following the method above, then you can follow this process to know the same:
- To begin the process, you need to go to Mcafee.com/Activate
- After that, click on the "My Account" option and sign in to your account
- When logged in, go to the "My Account" tab and choose your current device
- This shall display the complete subscription information on your screen
By going through the details that are mentioned in the section above, you can easily get your hands on the complete subscription details of your McAfee products. Once you are done with verifying the details and you find out that it has been expired, you can renew your subscription via mcafee.com/activate.