According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Halal Ingredients Market was valued at USD 49.39 Billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 73.93 Billion by the year 2028, at a CAGR of 6.2%. Halal food refers to the food products that are prepared by following Islamic dietary laws regulations, which defines foods that are lawful or permissible and clean. Muslims community consumers avoid food beverages that are Haram, meaning forbidden or unlawful by their Islamic faith. The Intake of food items is also rising due to the surge in the Muslim population worldwide, which expected to drive the growth of the market.
Halal food belongs to the food products that are made by following Islamic dietary laws regulations, which classifies foods that are lawful or acceptable and clean. Muslims community customers avoid food beverages that are Haram, meaning prohibited or unlawful by their Islamic faith. According to Islamic ideology, these foods are safe and do not contain any non-halal or unclean ingredients in it. Also, they made by using clean equipment. These foods do not encompass alcohol, broth, Lipase, mono, gelatin, ham, bacon, pork, L-cysteine, and diglycerides, pepsin, rennet, sodium stearoyl-lactylate, vanilla extract, and whey in any food items such as grain products, milk milk products, desserts, vegetables fruits, beverages, and other food items.
Get free sample PDF of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2414
Key Players Profiled in the study:
Koninklijke DSM N.V. (Netherlands), Cargill (US), Barentz B.V. (Netherlands), ADM (US), Kerry (Ireland), DowDupont (US), Solvay S.A. (Belgium), BASF (Germany), Symrise (Germany), Ashland (US), Purecircle Limited (Malaysia), and Halagel (Malaysia).
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The Halal Ingredients market is growing at a CAGR of 3 % in the Middle Eastern Region due to more influx of migrants and increasing regulations for strict usage of halal food. The region also witnessed more product innovation and funding for the promotion of these foods.
- The Flavors segment dominated the ingredients in the F B industry due to the increase in certification agencies. Thus food products certified as halal or kosher should have their constituent raw materials, processing aid ingredients, processing and sanitation chemicals, packaging material, etc. meet the religious dietary requirements
- Countries like Australia are also playing a significant role in the food market. Australia, with a local Muslim populace of about half a million, has come to be a world leader in the processing and manufacturer of halal meat and meat products. The continent is a long-trusted provider of Beef and Lamb to over 100 nations in the world, comprising the Middle East.
- Australia has one of the strictest Halal Programs in the world. The Australian Government Certified Program (AGAHP) undertaken in collaboration with the Australian government’s Division of Agriculture Water Resources and Australian Islamic Organizations. Collectively, they enforce the best practices of production guidelines, which have aided to the global acknowledgment that Australia’s Halal program is amongst the most meticulously implemented system in the world
Request customized PDF of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2414
Ingredient Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Ingredient for F B Industry
- Ingredient for Pharmaceutical Industry
- Active Pharma Ingredients
- Ingredient for Cosmetic Industry
- Specialty Additives
- Active Ingredients
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Food Beverage
- Convenience Food Products
- Bakery Products
- Beverage Products
- Meat Poultry Products
- Confectionary Products
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2018–2028)
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East Africa
- Latin America
Browse full report here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/halal-ingredients-market
Reasons for Buying this Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward-looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a six-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- PEST analysis of the market in the five major regions.
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa.
Browse our trending reports from different publications:
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]