Facebook is undoubtedly important for everyday life. Not only for personal reasons but also professional reasons. You only need to make sure that you are aware of the correct, through which you can connect with customer support. In that manner, you’ll be able to find the right help when required. So, if you’re thinking, “How do I speak to someone at Facebook?” Then you only need to follow the steps which are given ahead. However, before you start following the below-mentioned steps, make sure to create a Business Manager account.
Procedure to connect with Facebook:
Via chat -
- Open your Facebook Business Manager account.
- Now you would need to visit this link: www.facebook.com/business/resources.
- At the bottom of the homepage, you’ll come across the option of chat icon.
- Tap on the chat icon. Then you would need to select the options related to your query.
- Now press the button of Start chat.
- Now you'll be able to chat with a live person.
That is it. You only need to explain the query to the customer support agent. He’ll get it sorted for you. You’ll also have the option of saving the transcript of the chat. Once you have saved the transcript, you can easily refer back to it.
Via call -
To connect over the phone, you need to dial the Facebook phone number. After calling upon the official number, you need to tap on the IVR options relevant to your query. Now you can converse with a live person.
That is it. Now your query will be sorted. Hopefully, your doubt is cleared.