Corporate treasury management software is an application that aims to automate the process of managing a company’s financials such as cash flows, assets management, investment, earnings, and other such operations. Some of the basic functionalities of treasury management software are to manage cash in real-time, forecast cash flows, payment reconciliation, debt management, managing trade finances and automate other financial service offerings.
Corporate treasury management software providers price their services differently as per their customer’s requirements. One of the most commonly used pricing schemes is fixed pricing. However, these are applied for projects that are small and not complex in nature. Depending upon the complexity of projects, outcome-based or value-based pricing is applied. This pricing scheme is applied mostly for customers with a larger pool of functionalities and higher interdependencies among the functions.
Read report summary or request a free sample copy of the report “Corporate Treasury Management Software Market Procurement Intelligence, Supplier Intelligence, Supplier Ranking, Pricing Cost Structure Intelligence, Best Practices, Engagement Model, Low Best Cost Country, Day One Analysis Report, 2020 – 2025”
The global market for corporate treasury management software was valued at USD 1.1 billion in 2020 and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% to reach an estimated value of USD 1.5 billion by 2025. While the market is presently driven by both on-premise as well as cloud-based deployments, cloud-based deployments are expected to grow faster than on-premise installations and occupy the majority of the market by 2025. From an end-user perspective, banks are expected to be the largest consumers of corporate treasury management software. Not only would this help them automate several processes but also omit human-related error and reduce time with inter-functional dependencies
Two major reasons that are prompting the uptake of corporate treasury management software are the high adoption of automation systems and providing clear and documented audit trails. Both these objectives also come with reducing dependencies among the different functions conducted by an organization and omitting human error. Implementation of blockchain technologies in the future will help in reducing the cost of operation significantly.
Browse our other Reports:
- Chemical Management Services (CMS) Market Procurement Intelligence, Supplier Intelligence, Supplier Ranking, Pricing Cost Structure Intelligence, Best Practices, Engagement Model, Low Best Cost Country, Day One Analysis Report, 2020 – 2025
- Employee Assistance Program Market Procurement Intelligence, Supplier Intelligence, Supplier Ranking, Pricing Cost Structure Intelligence, Best Practices, Engagement Model, Low Best Cost Country, Day One Analysis Report, 2021 – 2025
A smart and effective supply chain is essential for growth in any organization. Pipeline division at Grand View Research provides detailed insights on every aspect of the supply chain which helps in efficient procurement decisions.
Our services include (not limited to):
· Market Intelligence involving - market size and forecast, growth factors, and driving trends
· Price and Cost Intelligence - pricing models adopted for the category, the total cost of ownership
· Supplier Intelligence - rich insight on supplier landscape, and identifies suppliers who are dominating, emerging, lounging, and specializing
· Sourcing / Procurement Intelligence - best practices followed in the industry, identifying standard KPIs and SLAs, peer analysis, negotiation strategies to be utilized with the suppliers, and best-suited countries for sourcing to minimize supply chain disruption
Our market/procurement Intelligence reports include in-depth and actionable insights that help clients in understanding the different aspects of the supply chain and take more effective decisions.
Find More information @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/pipeline
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]