The global vehicle-to-everything (V2X) market is projected to reach a market size of USD 11.27 Billion by 2028 and register a robust CAGR during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Growing demand for vehicle-to-everything can be attributed to rising demand for autonomous cars and vehicles with more advanced safety features, especially in developed economies. The report provides full coverage of the key driving factors, restraints, challenges, trends, and growth prospects to offer a complete overview of the global Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) market. High incidence of road accidents is a significant factor driving demand for vehicle-to-everything communication.
Browse Detailed Research report @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/vehicle-to-everything-market
The data is gathered through extensive primary and secondary research and further validated by industry experts and professionals.
The report is updated with the latest impact of the novel coronavirus pandemic on the market. The report covers the comprehensive effect of the pandemic on the industry and offers an initial and future impact assessment of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) business sphere. The pandemic has drastically altered the market dynamics and trends and demands. It has also disrupted the supply chain and generated financial difficulties.
Get Free Sample PDF Brochure @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/527
The complete portfolios of the key companies, including their production capacity, revenue share and size, gross margin, sales revenue and margin, growth rate, along with their business strategies and technological developments, have been discussed in the report. Major companies operating in vehicle-to-everything market include Continental AG, Infineon Technologies AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, NXP Semiconductors, Harman International, Delphi Technologies, Qualcomm Technologies Inc., DENSO Corporation, Autotalks Ltd., and STMicroelectronics.
Major benefits of the Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) report:
- The report provides detail-oriented futuristic prospects of factors driving the growth of the market and limitations affecting the market growth
- The report discusses in detail the changing dynamics of the competitive landscape
- The report gives a comprehensive analysis of the changing dynamics of the market owing to the current scenario
- The report encompasses a detailed forecast for the years 2020-2028
Emergen Research has segmented the global vehicle-to-everything (V2X) market on the basis of communication type, application, connectivity :
- Communication Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G)
- Vehicle-to-Device (V2D)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Parking Management System
- Connectivity Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Cellular V2X
- Dedicated Short Range Communication (DSRC)
Key questions addressed in the report:
- What are the key factors driving the global Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) market?
- Who are the key manufacturers in this market space?
- Who are the distributors, traders and dealers of this market?
Thank you for reading our report. To find more details on the report or to inquire about its customization, please let us know, and we will offer you the report as per your needs.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Find similar reports by Emergen Research:
- Antimony Market : The global antimony marketsize is projected to reach USD 3.10 Billion in 2028 and register a moderate CAGR over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Some key factors driving revenue growth are increasing use of antimony in plastic additives, in rubbers, and chemicals and others.
- Natural Sweeteners Market : The global natural sweeteners marketsize is expected to reach USD 2.93 Billion in 2020 and register a steady CAGR over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. This steady revenue growth can be attributed to increasing shift towards natural sweeteners due to potential health risks associated with artificial sweeteners and long-term use.
- Coal Tar Market : The global coal tar marketsize is expected to reach USD 18.64 Billion in 2028 at a steady CAGR, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Growth of the coal tar market is driven significantly by need for coal tar pitch in aluminum smelting processes.
- Feldspar Market : The global feldspar marketsize is expected to reach USD 1.10 Billion in 2028 and register a steady CAGR over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing demand for glass and ceramic from various end-use industries is another factor fueling revenue growth of the global feldspar market.
- IR Spectroscopy Market : Growing demand for IR spectroscopy in diverse industries andincreasing investments in research and development in healthcare and pharmaceutical industries are some key factors driving global IR spectroscopy market growth.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]