The global automotive refinish coatings market is expected to reach USD 12.29 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This can be mainly associated with the increasing disposable income, changing lifestyle and buying behavior of people, and the demand for luxury vehicles from the segment.
Automotive refinishing coatings are used by the end-users, to address the growing need for up-to-date maintenance and servicing of vehicles to enhance the look and durability of the vehicles and by protecting them from damages due to harsh temperatures and UV radiation. Developments and innovations in coatings, such as high-tech eco-friendly coating materials having low solvent content is another factor fueling the growth of the market.
Get PDF brochure for Industrial Insights and business Intelligence @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1248
Stringent regulations regarding various VOC-containing products is one of the factors restraining the growth of the market. The use of VOC-containing products, releases VOCs causing air pollution and smog, to improve the same, Governments of many countries have implemented a series of control measures.
Key participants include PPG Industries Inc., The Sherwin Williams Company, Axalta Coating systems Ltd., AzkoNobel N.V BASF SE, Convestro AG, Kansai Paints Co. Ltd., Esdee Paint Ltd., KCC Corporation, KAPCI Coating Co. Ltd., NOROO Paint Coatings Co. Ltd, The Lubrizol Corporation, S.Coat Co., Ltd., Nippon Paint Holding Co. Ltd., and Berger Paints India Ltd., among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The market is segmented on the basis of resin type into epoxy, alkyd, polyurethane, others.
- The polyurethane segment dominated the market in 2020, and is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 2.2% during the forecast period, since it is less expensive, environment-friendly and also versatile.
- The market is segmented on the basis of product into primer, basecoat, clear coat, activator, filler putty.
- Clear coats, which provide protection to the paint on the vehicles from sun, dust or water, hold the largest share of the market in 2020. It is expected to have a growth rate of 3.4% during the forecast period.
- Solvent-borne coatings hold the largest share in the market in 2020 with a CAGR of 2.9% during the forecast period, the reason is because of its cost effectiveness as compared to other technologies.
- The market is segmented on the basis of substrate into glass, metal, plastic, and others.
- Metal substrates are the largest share holding segment in 2020, and is expected to lead the segment throughout the forecast period with an annual growth rate of 3.84%, since metal surfaces are prone to suffer from corrosion.
- The market is segmented on the basis of applications into commercial vehicles, passenger vehicles, and two wheelers.
- The passenger vehicles segment had the largest market share of ~43% of the market in 2020, in terms of revenue. The demand is expected to substantially increase because of high disposable incomes, changing buying behavior and demand for luxury cars.
- The market is segmented on the basis of geography by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and MEA.
- The Asia Pacific region, mainly Japan, China and India, has expanded its automotive industry due to the high demand for passenger and commercial vehicles, increased congestion and population, which, in turn, has led to the growth of the market in Asia Pacific.
- The companies have adopted various strategies including mergers, acquisitions and partnerships to hold on going trails and come up with new developments in the market.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1248
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global automotive refinish coatings Market on the basis of resin type, product, technology, substrate, application, and region:
Resin type Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2020-2028 and Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2020-2028 And Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
Technology Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2020-2028 And Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Solvent-borne Coatings
- Water-borne Coatings
- UV-cured Coatings
Substrate Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2020-2028 And Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
Applications Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2020-2028 And Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Commercial vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV)
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle (HCV)
- Passenger vehicles
Download Summary Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/1248
Reasons for Buying this Report:
- The report focuses on market share, market size, revenue share, industry growth rate, regional bifurcation, and overall industry outlook.
- The study provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics.
- The report helps readers in understanding the product segments and their future growth.
- Analysts in this research report can quickly expand their business by focusing on various business and market strategies.
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments.
- PEST analysis of the market in the five major regions.
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2020-2028 and Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South-east Asia
- Latin America
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Quinoline Market Growth Rate @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/quinoline-market
Crystalline Porous Materials Market Manufacture @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/crystalline-porous-materials-market
Thermoformable Film Market Worth @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/thermoformable-film-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports