Automotive Separated Sound Zone (SSZ) System Market: Introduction
- Rising popularity of smart vehicle cabins has led to individualization of various in-cabin features including climate control, lighting, and entertainment
- Automotive separated sound zone (SSZ) systems enable the creation and control of individual sound spaces inside the vehicle cabin through a suite of technologies such as optimal speaker placement, signal processing software, and many such others or their combination
- These systems use numerous speakers placed across the vehicle cabin to project audio waves is a specific manner that neutralizes the sound waves generated from all the other speakers
Key Drivers of Automotive Separated Sound Zone (SSZ) System Market
- Increase in per capita income and expansion of infrastructure owing to booming economies have boosted the demand for comfortable, luxurious, and dynamic vehicles that provide better ride experience. This changing customer demand is a vital aspect that is currently being considered during design and modelling of vehicles. Traditional vehicle cabins were designed to be driver-centric and had less focus on co-passengers. This trend is changing in the new vehicle design with incorporation of smart cabin technologies that provide personalization of various in-cabin systems as per every individual. This trend has led to rise in the popularity of separated sound zone (SSZ) systems. Yanfeng Automotive Interiors, a smart cabin technology developer company, has partnered with Noveto to develop SSZ systems. Thus, changing customer expectations and on-going industry developments in smart cabin technology are driving the automotive separated sound zone (SSZ) system market across the globe.
- The on-going transformation in mobility trends has led to the rapid emergence of car sharing or carpooling. In car sharing, multiple passengers with varied preferences travel at a same time, which creates high demand for individualization of the in-cabin systems. Automotive separated sound zone (SSZ) system filters the unnecessary sounds of GPS navigation and other vehicle sounds and delivers only selective audio signals to the passenger, thus improving their ride experience. Hence, increasing popularity of car sharing or carpooling is propelling the global automotive separated sound zone (SSZ) system market.
Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of this Report @
Challenges in Automotive Separated Sound Zone (SSZ) System Market
- High cost and complexity of automotive separated sound zone (SSZ) system, due to use of additional components and software, is limiting the application of these systems to luxury vehicles, which in turn is restraining the global automotive separated sound zone (SSZ) system market
Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Automotive Separated Sound Zone (SSZ) System Market
- Production and sales of vehicles declined amidst the COVID-19 pandemic and consequently, the demand for automotive separated sound zone (SSZ) system also declined. However, as governments have lifted restrictions, announced relief packages and companies are restarting their operations with precautionary measures, the global automotive separated sound zone (SSZ) system market is anticipated to regain its momentum.
Get More Press Releases by TMR: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-energy-vehicle-nev-taxi-market-to-cross-us-29-2-bn-by-2031-rise-in-pollution-concerns-supportive-government-policies-for-evs-to-accelerate-market-growth--tmr-insights-301370271.html
Opportunity in Automotive Separated Sound Zone (SSZ) System Market
- Automotive speaker technology is evolving continuously with development of novel speakers, which can be mounted in non-conventional locations. Headrest speakers developed Bose Corporation and Bang Olufsen provide enveloping sound experience and also enable the creation of separate sound zones in the vehicle where every occupant can listen to different music. These newly introduced automotive speaker technologies offer significant opportunity in the global automotive separated sound zone (SSZ) system market.
North America Europe hold significant share of global automotive separated sound zone (SSZ) system market
- North America and Europe accounted for a significant share of the global automotive separated sound zone (SSZ) system market due to the strong presence of luxury car manufacturers, on-going developments in future vehicles, and high rate of adoption of technology in these regions
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a high growth rate during the forecast period, as the market players operating in the region including Hyundai Motor Company and HARMAN International are increasingly investing in SSZ. This technology is anticipated to witness large-scale adoption in Asia Pacific owing to a rise in the demand for vehicles.
Pre Book now our premium research report @
Key Players Operating in Automotive Separated Sound Zone (SSZ) System Market
The global automotive separated sound zone (SSZ) system market is highly concentrated due to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive separated sound zone (SSZ) system market are:
- AAC Technologies
- Bose Corporation
- HARMAN International
- Hyundai Motor Company
- Panasonic Corporation
- Premium Sound Solutions
- Sennheiser electronic GmbH Co. KG
TMR has a track record to provide ace market research solutions that has earned us the trust of our clients for their business intelligence needs. Serving 13 industry verticals with a database of over 1,000 reports and 1 million + data points, our expanse to provide market research solutions is exceptional. We deep dive for a thorough understanding of the subject, gather precise information, and then analyze it to present solutions that are par excellence.