Low Temperature Co-fired Ceramic (LTCC) Market: Introduction
- Low Temperature Co-fired Ceramic (LTCC) possesses good electrical and mechanical properties, high reliability and stability as well as possibility of making three dimensional (3D) integrated microstructure.
- LTCC is a multi-layer, glass ceramic substrate that is co-fired with low resistance metal conductors, such as Ag or Cu, at low firing temperatures (less than 1000°C). It has become popular for electronic components and substrates that are compact, light, and offer high-speed.
- LTCC technology market is well established both for low volume high performance applications (military, space) and high volume low cost applications (wireless communication, car industry).
- Low temperature co-fired ceramic is a multi-layer ceramic substrate technology that allows the realization of multiple embedded passive components (resistors, capacitor, and inductor) in a single, compact, SMT compatible component
Rise in Demand due to Increase in Demand for Microelectronics and High Frequency Applications
- Ongoing trend in designing electronics system is to increase the functionality into smaller form factors. Demand for LTCC has increased due to the advantages is offers, such as low loss dielectric materials, reliable multilayers capability and ease of integrating embedded passive components. The loss tangent of ceramic material used in LTCC is smaller than that of conventional PCB material.
- These miniaturized devices can be fabricated using LTCC in a highly cost-effective manner, which in turn has propelled its demand in radio frequency modules that are extensively employed in smartphones, personal computers, portable devices, AR/VR applications
- Capability to integrating passive component such as capacitor, inductor, resistor, or filter; good thermal conductivity as compared to organic materials; and lower material and lower production cost with silver conductor layers for medium and large quantities are other key factors driving the demand for LTCC
Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of this Report @
Asia Pacific to Hold Notable Share of Global Market
- North America is expected to account for a substantially large share of the global market during the forecast period. Expansion of electronic, telecom, and automotive industries is a key factor boosting the low-temperature co-fired ceramic (LTCC) substrate market in North America. Increase in investments in research and development (RD) is also another factor driving the market.
- Asia Pacific is also expected to increase its share in the global market during the forecast period, as the region is center of attraction for several major players in diverse sectors such as consumer electronics, automotive, and electronics manufacturing
Purchase our premium research report @
Key Players Operating in Global Low Temperature Co-fired Ceramic (LTCC) Market
Various players are adopting different strategies such as collaboration, strategic partnerships, and investments in new processes
Key players include:
- ACX Corporation
- Adtech Ceramics
- AMETEK Inc
- Hitachi Metals.
- Bosch Advance Materials
- Adamant Namiki Precision Jewel Co
- American Technical Ceramics Corp
TMR has a track record to provide ace market research solutions that has earned us the trust of our clients for their business intelligence needs. Serving 13 industry verticals with a database of over 1,000 reports and 1 million + data points, our expanse to provide market research solutions is exceptional. We deep dive for a thorough understanding of the subject, gather precise information, and then analyze it to present solutions that are par excellence.