Google Chrome is one of the best if not the best search engines of our time. The smooth interface combined with tons of great filters and features makes it impossible to not stand in the top ranks.
One can also view saved passwords on Chrome without much fuss. Read this blog till the end to know how one can delete the passwords saved in Chrome easily.
Here are some simple steps that can be used to delete saved passwords in Google Chrome with relative ease.
1. Begin by opening a window in Chrome
2. From there, you will need to click on the three dots that are at the top right corner of your screen and then select the settings option to proceed further.
3. In the next window, select the passwords option. Doing so will allow you to view all of the saved passwords.
4. If you want to delete a single password, hit the three dots option just next to it and click the remove option.
5. For deleting all the passwords, clear the browsing data by selecting the advanced tab to choose the passwords field.
For any further info or queries, you may visit the website of Emailspedia.com to get answers to your queries in the blink of an eye.