The technological advancements in the health care sector, increased in rate of occurrence of cancer, and rise in investment in research and developments in neurobiology is boosting the market for cell surface markers.
The Global Cell Surface Markers Market is forecast to reach USD 1.07 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Technological advancements in the healthcare sector have primarily fueled the growth of the market. Integration of additional parameters to traditional instruments that can help in in-depth analysis in biotechnological RD is boosting the growth of the market. The expansion of the market has also been the result of, increased investments by key players of the market for instrumental advancements with, automated techniques and solutions for disease identification and prognosis. One of such mentionable improvements in the market in 2020 is the significant investment made by GenScript, one of the key players of the market, on the project- Novel HIV Vaccine. Such emphasis on the enhancement of Novel HIV Vaccine and the associated rise in the number of researches is also boosting the growth of the cell surface markers market.
Changes in lifestyle have resulted in the increased occurrence of oncological and cell-associated diseases that demands advancements in monoclonal antibody generation and production. The increased need for improvements in antibody generation and production is having a positive impact on the growth of the market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1552
The report puts an emphasis on the information regarding the key players with a special focus on their company profile, business overview, recent advancements, product catalog, and strategic business plans. It provides a comprehensive overview of the strategic alliances in the market under taken by the key players such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, agreements, product launches, brand promotions, and corporate deals, among others.
Key companies operating in the market and profiled in the report include:
Janssen Diagnostics, Inc, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Siemens Healthcare, Nihon Kohden Corporation, Bio-Techne, Genscript, F. Hoffman-La Roche, Danaher Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Abcam, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Qiagen N.V.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1552
The Cell Surface Markers market takes into account major geographical locations such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa to offer key insights into market growth, market size, market share, revenue growth, current and emerging trends, supply and demand ratio, import/export, consumer demand and behavior, and presence of key players in each region. The report offers an in-depth country wise analysis to impart better understanding of the market and its growth prospects.
Segments Covered in the report
Cell Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- T Cell Surface Markers
- NK Cell Surface Markers
- B Cell Surface Markers
- Monocyte Cell Surface Markers
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Pcr Arrays
Source Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
Instrument and Reagent Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Flow Cytometer
- Reagents and Kits
- Hematology Analyzers
Application Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Research Applications
- Drug Discovery
- Stem Cell Research
- Medical Applications
End-users Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Clinical Testing Laboratories Hospitals
- Academic Research Institutes
- Biotechnology Pharmaceutical Companies
Key Regions Analyzed in the Report include:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cell-surface-markers-market
Furthermore, it consists information about individual segment of the Cell Surface Markers market based on the types and application. The report also offers insights about the key segments expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period and primary trends influencing their growth. It also offers CAGR and market share values for each segment to provide clear understanding of demand and trend in the global market.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- In the year 2020, the global cell surface markers market held a market share of USD 609.2 Million, which is forecasted to witness a growth rate of 7.54% during the forecast period.
- There have been significant advancements in the recent years, in the techniques and high-throughput tools that are required for cytological evaluation. Such advancements in the cytological evaluation are boosting the growth of the cell surface markers market.
- In the context of cell type, the T Cell Surface Markers segment dominated the market that generated the highest revenue of USD 199.5 Million in 2020, with a growth rate of 7.9% during the forecast period. In case of infections, pathogens proliferate and activate the T cells. As a result, the T Cell Surface Markers segment turns out to be useful in identifying any infection, which has resulted in its increased use for diagnostic purpose that has a positive impact on its market share.
- In regards to the products, the Antibodies segment can be seen to lead the market that yielded the higher revenue of USD 346.5 Million in 2020 with the higher growth rate of 7.9% during the forecast period. The revenue yielded by this segment has been attributed to the increased number of neurobiology researches that requires reliable and accurate antibodies.
- In the context of source, the Mice segment generated the highest revenue of USD 294.0 Million in 2020 with the highest growth rate of 8.0% during the forecast period. This source is one of the most cost-effective sources for antibody production, which is a significant reason for the growth rate of this segment.
- In regards to application, the Research Applications segment can be seen to be dominating the market that occupied a market share of 65% in 2020 with a growth rate of 7.1% during the forecast period. The market dominance of this segment has been the result of the rise in use of cell surface markers in stem cell, cancer, and HIV care, the associated growth in cell surface marker-based research and increased private and public funding in these researches.
- In context to end-users, the market is led by the Academic Research Institutes segment that held the largest market share of 48% in 2020 with a growth rate of 7.8% during the forecast period. Factors resulting in the market dominance of this segment is the result of the increased number of researches for drug discovery and elevated emphasis on identifying novel drug targets for chronic conditions.
- In the global cell surface markers market, the Asia Pacific region is forecasted to witness the highest growth rate of 8.9% during the forecast period. The growth rate of this region has been driven by a significant rise in investments for RD in the healthcare sector and unmet healthcare and medical needs.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1552
Thank you for reading our report. For any specific details on customization of this report, please get in touch with us. We will ensure the report you get is well-suited to your needs.
Browse More Reports:
Spectrometer Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/spectrometer-market
Phenylketonuria Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/phenylketonuria-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]