Do you want to know how to change your routing number on Cash App? This blog post will mention all the required info related to the routing number on Cash App. A routing number is a nine-digit number that is allotted by a bank to its customers. This is to carry out essential tasks such as receiving direct deposits, bill payments, unemployment funds, stimulus checks, and tax refunds.
Moreover, for P2P payment apps such as Cash App, Venmo, Zelle- routing number is essential. Because with the help of routing numbers, you can enable the direct deposit on your account and get the paycheck hassle-free.
So let's now return to our blog's main topic: how to change the routing number on the Cash App? I won't clarify that yes, indeed, you can change the routing number on Cash App. You have nothing to do to get a new routing number; just create a new account and then follow few simple measures to enable the direct deposit; you will have your routing number.
In simple words, to change the routing number from 073 to 041, you have to close your old Cash App account and open one. If this process seems feasible, you can move forward and find your new routing number on Cash App.
Methods to change routing number on Cash App:
1. Changing location or state
2. Create a new Account on Cash App
This is the first way that you can try to change the routing number on Cash App. First, you have to change the place or move from one state to another. Then, you will be prompted to enter a new area code in the Cash App and other required details such as bank name.
If this process is not automated, open the Cash App, select the person tab, here change your address and location to match the current area. Moreover, you can contact the Cash App customer service for any other help.
How to find a new routing number on Cash App?
Alternatively, you can change the routing number on Cash App by creating a new account by taking these steps:
- Open the Cash App on your Android or iPhone device.
- Enter your registered phone number or email ID.
- Complete the verification process of your account with the SMS
- Now fill up the other required details such as your name, email address, and choose a different residential address of your state in the US for your account.
- Then create a $Cashtag- a unique identifier that people can use to pay through the Cash App.
- Now enter your bank and debit card details. You can change these details.
- Once you have entered these details, your new Cash App routing is created.