Women hate rejection. Denial of a man is one thing, but let’s face it: it’s much less common in women, which makes it even more horrible if it happens. Of course, there are conflict-free ways to approach or hire a man, such as going to a quick date event or trying out online dating or reading His secret obsession book for guidance. Although they put less pressure, no matter how you play, there is inevitably a risk of a possible deviation at some point.
Unfortunately, failure is a part of life.
Fortunately, many things can be avoided.
If you pay attention to body language and other behaviors, you can begin to develop your sixth sense organ to identify the romantic interest that affects your journey. Learning to read the signs of an interested person reduces the level of discrepancies and improves dating statistics.
Single men or women often follow their romantic interests too indirectly or shyly. We often send mixed messages because we don’t know what’s going on in our own voices, let alone others. You need clear signs to let you know if a guy is interested.
Signs of interest to him:
1) It's everywhere. Have you ever met someone and suddenly seen them everywhere? He probably liked it. If a guy likes you, he will do anything to get him noticed. Whether he came in because he was “next door” or called because he forgot some of the little things he was talking about, the favorite guy will have time to show up as often as possible and try to appreciate his opinion of him.
2) imitates you. His secret obsession states that when you are attracted to someone, you begin to acquire similar habits, habits, and vocabulary. Somehow scary, so cute, remember that imitation is the greatest form of flattery. If he notices how he uses the catcher’s sentence, makes the same facial expressions or jokes, he’s most likely like him.
3) Share your personal space. Men are notoriously territorial. They usually need at least shoulder width between them and anyone they communicate with. If you notice that you have allowed your approach, of your own choosing, this is a sign that you are interested in allowing your approach.
4) Make eye contact with you. According to the author of His secret obsession book, eye contact is important to determine honesty and trust in the other person. Keep in mind that the eyes are a window to the soul, and if you don’t bother to meet and keep your gaze, you’ll most likely sincerely like him. It’s a simple challenge that requires you to try it both romantically and sexually.
5) Listen. His secret obsession talks about how men don’t like to discuss the complexities of most things at all when they don’t need to. More directly than women, men use so-called “reporting” speech rather than women’s “conversations”. So if you notice that you’re listening to you (actually listening and giving a touching answer), you can trust that it’s interesting to you. Believe me, a man wouldn’t listen to you if you didn’t talk about the hottest accessories for the new season.'