There are many photo booths on the market to consider. If you are looking for a Photo Booth for Sale, Mirror Me Booth surpasses all other photo booths, and even it is the most favorite photo booth among youngsters.
Purchasing a Mirror Me photo booth is worth investing in your photos and event business. But when buying a photo booth, you should take a closer look at features and advantages. After all, you want to buy the best option that is value for money. Most importantly, you need to consider technology and what it can do.
Mirror Me Photo Booth is a full-featured photo-creating product that provides smooth design, easy-to-use connections, interactive contacts with colorful animated touch screens, and fun voice guidance. This booth has a custom architecture and workflow to choose from many different features to add to the unique photography experience.
Features Of Mirror Me Photo Booth
- Durable road case enclosure
- Easy to set up and transport
- In-Glass LED ring option
- High Tech mirror glass
- Multi-touch interface
- Pro-grade photo quality
- Wide selection of frames
- Hardware branding
- Remote interaction options
- 400+ premium on-glass animations
- Supports custom on-glass animations
- Photo signing stamping
- Augmented reality
- Background replacement
- Photo filter: Beauty Artistic
- On-Glass games
- Interactive animations
- Overlay experience selection
- On-glass photo gallery
- Photo retake
- Video recordings
- GIF recordings
- Animations from photos
- Printing sharing options
- Workflow builder: 180+presets
- Photo layout designer: 450+ designs
- And much more
Advantages of a mirror photo booth
- Visitors can see them when they take pictures. Also, the mirror image booth looks like a hands-free selfie, making posing easier for the user.
- Ideally, a screen photo booth is better than other photo booths. It just looks good. If you want to impress your clients, too, the mirror booth will provide that wow factor and a good focus point.
- Exterior mirror decals can be customized to make it compatible according to the event. So regardless of any party or wedding style, managers can feel that a photo booth is different from them.
- Mirror photo booths take up less space than a standard booth, suitable for smaller spaces. And they look like they’re getting deep into the areas above the mighty booth. When it is ideal, if that ever happens, it will still look good in the room and not go out or look unattractive.
- You can see screen technology and filters when photos are taken; this means that your emoji or colors will appear on the screen when you select, so you can see exactly what your photos will look like before you take them.