Are you facing issues with the Facebook services and wondering whether you can talk to a live person for assistance or not? Yes, users can contact the live person at the Facebook help center, resolve the issues in time, and manage the account services.
Further, to help users get in touch with Facebook customer service, one can go through the detailed procedure shared in this article and fix the Facebook issues in time. If required, one can even visit the help page of Facebook and seek contact info.
What are the steps to contact a live person at Facebook?
To contact a live person at Facebook, the user initially needs to visit the official help page and find the contact info. And then, the user can follow the instructions shared in this article to Speak to Facebook live person and fix the Facebook issues in time.
- Begin with dialing the toll-free number of Facebook customer service.
- Once the IVR is launched, the user can press 2 for law enforcement queries and 3 for business development queries.
- If the queries concern marketing, then the user needs to press 4.
- Further, for editorial issues, users can press 5, and for employee verification, users can press 6.
- If the query does not concern any departments, the user can directly contact the live person by pressing 7.
- After that, the user can explain their Facebook issues to live person.
- Then, depending on the information, the live person will offer resolutions to the user.
If the user fails to Get a human at FB, they can report the issue online using the help page icon and get their issues resolved in time. If required, the user can even reach out to the official help page of Facebook to get details to fix the common issues with the Facebook services to access uninterrupted services.